30A EVoReel EVSE – EVO-I Single Port Pedestal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Premium Charging Experience with Improved Safety, User-Convenience, Product Life, Charge Cable Cleanliness and Length – Eliminates the need to manually wind and unwind the charge cable. Charge cable automatically rewinds.
- Reduces trip hazards and likelihood of connector and cable damage. Eliminates charge cable from laying on ground. Multiple Installation Settings to fit your exact application.
- EVoCharge is Focused on Promoting Regulation and Building Code Compliance related to Electric Vehicle Charge Cable Management – Occupation Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and American Disability Act (ADA) regulations.
- Product Includes the EVoCharge Electric Vehicle Charging Station connected to the Self-Retracting EVoReel. Charging Station is Securely Locked to Pedestal. See EVoReel Customer Review: http://youtu.be/DchE0KCUNYw
- EVoCharge Electric Vehicle Charging Stations provide a premium charging experience - SAE J1772 AC Level 2 Charger, 7.2kW Maximum Output (240VAC, 30A rated).
- Standard Simple (No-Touch) User Interface: Simply connect to your vehicle to begin charging.
- Optional RFID activated units with OCPP network access capability for access control and payment are also available. Please select the optional "Access Control" during checkout for the RFID and OCPP networked EVSE configuration.
- EVoReel products are Made in the USA and have a Steel Exterior which is designed to ensure a high-quality product and provides a Long Product Life. Outdoor Rated. Corrosion-Resistant Material.
- Pedestal is made out of Anodized aluminum with stainless steel fasteners to ensure corrosion-resistance. Anchors securely into concrete.
- Product and installation may be eligible for Federal tax credits. Consult your tax professional for details and eligibility.
- Shipping: The 30A EVoReel EVSE – EVO-I Dual Port Pedestal product ships via FedEx Ground, typically within 2 to 3 weeks of order placement.