ChargePoint CT4011 Single Level 2 Charger (Pedestal) - Network License per Port Required
The ChargePoint CT4011 is a single port, pedestal-mounted charging station.
Refined yet rugged, the CT4011 sets the industry standard for functionality and aesthetics. A robust cord retraction system eliminates unsightly cords on the ground, and keeps your drivers from having to touch charging cables.
The CT4011 full motion color LCD display instructs drivers while supporting dynamic updates of custom-branded videos and advertisements.
The CT4011 has one standard SAE J1772™ Level 2 charging ports with locking holster supplying up to 7.2kW. To future-proof your investment, all stations are fully software upgradeable over the air.
**NOTE: Your first station should be a "Gateway" charging station. Subsequent charging stations at the same site, within 100 ft, can be "Non-Gateway." Every "Gateway" station can manage up to 9 "Non-Gateway" stations. Use the drop-down menu to select "Non-Gateway" for this option.**
Customizable Video and Branding Options
- 5.7-inch color LCD screen allows station owners to run their own video content
- Features built-in signage easily replaceable with custom branding
Clean Cord Technology
- Maintenance-free, light-weight, self-retracting cords come standard on all models
- Second-generation gravity operated mechanism improves user experience
- Interactive touch-button system performs in all weather conditions
- Multi-language instructions available in English, French, and Spanish
**This station requires a Network License per port, sold separately.**
License Options : 1 year, 2 year or 3 year